Follow _CabinGirl on Twitter

Friday, October 24, 2014

Solar Eclipse Over Afton Farm Fields


Yesterday evening I drove down the road running south of us to watch the sun disappear on the horizon. I hadn't thought about it at the time, but digital cameras are great for watching eclipses. Just turn on your viewing screen and you're all set!

It was a beautiful sunset and incredibly cool to see the sun,with a bite taken out of the upper left corner, disappear from view over the farm fields.

Hope you all had a chance to watch the eclipse as well!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, did you have to protect your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific view! Very nicely done. I am the master of timing - so I missed it completely. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool-nice photo! I'll have to try that myself if I get the opportunity.I know my camera isn't good at photographing stars because I've tried.

    ReplyDelete